Monday, November 21, 2011

Best Conditioner and Shampoo set for soft hair?

I have wavy hair and I want it to be soft. Can you suggest a good conditioner/shampoo possibly without sodium lauryl sulphate?????





Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!Best Conditioner and Shampoo set for soft hair?
Aveda Sap Moss shampoo and detangler. Light moisture, leaves hair soft and light. Also adds shine! www.aveda.comBest Conditioner and Shampoo set for soft hair?
I ALWAYS use Pantene Pro-V-Blonde expressions (cuz im naturally light blonde) but if youre any other haircolor,try midnight,red,or brunette expressions with shampoo and conditionare and if you like,other products Report Abuse

this stuff is great..........





Sally Hershberger Shampoo and Conditioner





http://www.sallyhershberger.com/wavy_shampoo.html





hope this helps........
Suave...I use it and my hair is great. I also like Garnier Fructis.
herbal essances smooth %26amp; silky shampoo and conditioner......i got big bottles of it at target for $3 each!!
I use this line called B- balanced by Benniefactor. The stuff is amazing!!!!! Not sure if it has sodium lauryl sulphate though!
For me, I use Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner. It works really well, you can have soft and sleek and shiny hair, and on top of that it leaves your hair smelling great. I always get compliments on how my hair look and smell and etc. try it outt.
I use tresemme and i think it works wonder for any hair type. it doesn't leave your hair feeling all plastic-y like pantene does.
Redken All Soft is excellent for this, but if your hair is oily - even a little bit - use Redken Clear Moisture, which is lighter.





And never, EVER, should you use Pantene!!! The PH is so high it damages your hair to the point of breakage, and leaves a coat of waxy stuff (that's what makes your hair ';appear'; healthy) on it that builds up with every use and eventually weighs the hair down. You'll have to have clarifying treatments to get that stuff out!
i have wavy hair too and i have tried lots of things. the thing that worked best for me was pantene hydrating curls.
Try Big%26amp;Sexy's shampoo and conditioner. It'll leave your hair smelling good and soft.
herbal essences long term relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment