Monday, November 21, 2011

What's your favourite smelling shampoo/conditioner :D?

i know this has been asked.


but i want my fun, darn it [:


be specific too ^-^ im totally going on a sniffing-spree at the mall after this [:What's your favourite smelling shampoo/conditioner :D?
herbal essence is one of our favs...daughter uses so sexy form vicotorias secret it smells really good also.What's your favourite smelling shampoo/conditioner :D?
bath and body works pineapple kind
Aussieee :]
Got2B smeellls amazing!
Garnier Fruitis
Creme of Nature


Mane 'N Tail
pantene sheer voulme i dont ahve teh shmapoo and stuff but i do have the voulme hairspray OMFG!!!


loves it
yea the herbal essense conditinor iS good...it smells so good
Herbal Essences - Moisturizing. It's in a blue bottle and it leaves your hair smelling like coconut ALL day. It's great, people who walk behind me at school are like ';Is that you!?';
Pantene Pro V is great it is sooooo smelly good lol i lov it lol its amazing it is sooo pro v
i really like herbal essences breaks over (blue bottle) it has like a coconut smell :)
anythin coconut
TRESemme! =)
Well I don't know if it really smells good. I mean I use the John Frieda shampoo and conditioner. And in my opinion it smells like a hair salon and I've always loved the way a hair salon smells so I guess they're nice smelling.
I love Fructis by Garnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment