Monday, November 21, 2011

Does it REALLY matter what shampoo/conditioner you use?

When you go to the salon, there are a million different brands, types, etc. But when it comes to shampoo/conditioner, does it really matter?? If so, what do you like??Does it REALLY matter what shampoo/conditioner you use?
It REALLY does matter. Pretty much anything you buy in the store is watered down. Its cheaper per bottle, yes. But you are forced to use twice as much to wash your hair. Also the additives they use to ';water it down are things that make your hair feel really awesome the first time you use them and then build up the next time and actually destroy your hair from the outside in. With out feeling the texture of your hair I couldn't recomend a specific shampoo to you, but I will tell you to buy it in salon. I like Redken shampoos and conditioners myself. My recomondation is to go to your salon and get your hair cut or atleast washed and blowdryed so your stylist can feel you hair type. Then ask her what specials they are running (salons are ALWAYS running specials on shampoos and conditioners) and then ask her which one would be best for your hair type.Does it REALLY matter what shampoo/conditioner you use?
I dont think so. It doesn't matter the brand on my hair
Well, partly it does matter because of the quality of the conditioner/shampoo, like a shampoo from a drug store as opposed to being sold in a salon.





I personally like the tigi bedhead line of products.
It does matter especially if you color your hair or have dry brittle hair.Genetically thin,or even if you are stressed.A uncommon fact is everything you put into your body deposits on the hair shaft in approx.10 hours.Which includes meds.This is the reason salons sell clarifying shampoos.Which can also help eliminate minerals from hard water.








I personally color.My hair needs help.I use a USP{UNITED STATES PHARMICUTICAL GRADE} standard which is microscopically a smaller monocular structure so it enterers the hair shaft instead of laying on it.If you shampoo and have colored hair,deep condition.Its different than creme rinse..No cosmetic fluff.Use cool water to rinse to close the hair shaft.





If you want to look at many reviews heres a site to look at.


Personally I use Kennneth Jabote hair products USP grade.
i think it does. i used to use garnier fruitis but it didn't make my hair soft so i switched to tigi bed head and my hair is really soft and silky now
yes, it does.
I use Sunsilk de-frizz, it smells amazing, and it makes my hair shiny! I recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment