Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

I use Aussie cleanse and mend and sometimes Aussie catch that wave shampoo and conditioner. It smells DELICIOUS!!!!What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Shampoo: J.A.S.O.N. Moisturizing Shampoo.


Conditioner: J.A.S.O.N. Natural Biotin Conditioner with Ausie 3 Minute Miracle.What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Schwarzkopf supersoft yoghurt and coconunt shampoo and conditoner :) smells lush and makes my hair very soft :D


But also Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner every now and then ... i recommend them


x
Atm:


Henna and Horsechesnut shampoo from Boots OR I Love Juicy shampoo from Lush.


Clairol Colour-Seal Gloss conditioner for coloured red hair.
Products from either Lush or from the French company L'occitane en Provence.


I have very dry hair and none of the usual mass market stuff was any good at all. I'd recommend any of their stuff.


I never touch L'Oreal.
i use herbal essences it smells good and you don't get ur hair falling believe me i used every shampoo and conditioners but herbal ess. is much better
treseme works the best , you can even feel your hair getting soft when you put the conditioner in it.
Sebastian shampoo and condtioner for dry/damaged hair.
I use a special shampoo and conditioner for my dreadlocks called Jamaican Mango and Lime
Shampoo= Loreal and Timotie!


Conditioner= Pantene (Its the best conditioner)
paul mitchell awapuhi shampoo and rusk calm conditioner
I use shampoo dove and conditioner dove the blue one
Herbal Essences or TIGI's Control Freak line.
Herbal Essences :)
herbal essences hello hydration mmm smells soo nice!
Tresemme
Garnier Fructis
Main n' Tail is incredable.
redken
i use, charles worthington heat protection
pantene
mane and tale


motions


head and shoulders
Beyond Zone
head and shoulders
pantene...xxx....sleek and shine...xx...!!!!1...:D
  • great makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment