Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for wavy hair most brands seem to relax my waves?

I am currently studying at Paul Mitchell The School and I am on the product rep team. I know quite a bit about hair products and have some advice. Most people just go to the store and pick up the cheapest product. If you want a product that really works. Go professional. I did my own test over the past few years and have tried probably a hundred different store bought lines and a couple professional lines. I am going to Paul Mitchell because I honestly found it to be far far better than any other shampoos or conditioners. Go to a local salon and buy the pro stuff. It may be expensive but it works! They are guaranteed so if you don't like it, take it back. Try TIGI or Paul Mitchell. But Don't buy the fake stuff from the grocery store. It may look the same, but it is not! I promise. If your set on the cheap stuff go ahead and try Aussie one girl said she uses. It's an ok brand, I've tried it. But avoid John Frieda cause it tend to have an off balance pH and damages your hair. And the Head and Shoulders stuff is probably the worst kind out there! It creates a dependency and dries your scalp out worse than before you used it. Aside from the shamp/cond try using curl enhancing products, like gels, blow dryer diffusers, and hairsprays. If you have any other questions, you can email me anytime.


Paige 220What is the best shampoo and conditioner for wavy hair most brands seem to relax my waves?
pantene pro-v or garnier frutcusWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for wavy hair most brands seem to relax my waves?
can you parlay having relaxed waves into a reason to go on living ?
I have wavy/curly long hair. I use Aussie Dual Personality (Root Cleanser + Tip Mender). It rinses clean from my roots (which is what weighs hair down) and helps hydrate my dry ends. It's not just the shampoo/conditioner that you need though. I have a curl spray that helps to keep my curls bouncy and light, also.
john frieda shampoos and cond.
You need to find a good volumizing shampoo, try head and sholders, yes its a dandruf shampoo however its got all the igreadents to add alot of volum to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment