Monday, November 21, 2011

Is using Dove shampoo/conditioner a good choice?

Just asking, 'cause people here say not to use hair products from drugstores.





What are some good brands that will shine dull hair and make it healthy?Is using Dove shampoo/conditioner a good choice?
well, I would thinkg so. I mean if they're soaps and other products are good, and full of moisturisers, y not their shampoo%26amp;conditioners.


Panteene ProV is a good brand, Optimum is the best for soft, shiny hair.Is using Dove shampoo/conditioner a good choice?
It makes your hair seem weightless.


Visit my blog.


www.shiseidocity.blogspot.com
I actaully use Dove shampoo and conditioner. I like it its' gentile. I find it makes my hair flat though, and I have really puffy hair. I dont know if you would mind that part. And it is pretty inexpensive.


I guess I would suggest it, it isn't the best I tried. I like Outragous (made by Revlon) It smells like perfume.
I personally love just about everything Dove makes, including hair care. My hair always feels healthy when I use it. Like all shampoos and conditioners though, you have to switch out once in a while or you get build-up.





I also use Doves deoderant, cleansing face cloths, etc...Dove rocks, haha
It all comes down to your personal preference.... You'll get people who say they like it and those who don't... What one person likes somebody else may hate... perhaps it's too soft of a smell for one person, or as somebody else said, it makes their hair flat...





My husbands mother bought me one of the Dove kits for Christmas because it was supporting something (forget what but she buys things that support women because she's a breast cancer survivor) and I personally like it. I like the soft feel of my hair after, I like the smell as well... I like all the products I've tried from Dove...the only thing I think I haven't tried is the deodorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment