Monday, November 21, 2011

What's your favorite shampoo or conditioner?

I love the John Frieda range.What's your favorite shampoo or conditioner?
I've found very little difference in performance among shampoos and conditioners. It seems that the main issue is advertising. I base my choice solely on two things:





1. Smell


2. Price





I generally buy a brand from Zellers called ';Truly'; which is their generic brand but they have a 2 in 1 that smells exactly like fructis for half the price. I tried it out and compared it to fructis and aussie and found no difference at all. My hair is clean and soft and I have more green in my jeans.What's your favorite shampoo or conditioner?
Matrix Sleek Look is the absolute best shampoo/conditioner I've ever used! It makes your hair so silky, shiny and smooth every time!
i love my bumble and bumble leave in conditioner!


i would definatley recommend it!
i really like the new root awakening shampoo and conditioner from john frieda
Aussie-Clean and Mend ( I think) or Herbal Essences- Coconut Milk
I love anything by Pantene or Garnier Fructise(:
Bumble and Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment