Monday, November 21, 2011

Whats the very best shampoo and conditioner you can buy?

i really want to use the best for my hairWhats the very best shampoo and conditioner you can buy?
mane and tail.


it makes your hari really strong and shiny


plus it makes your hair grow fasterr (:


hope i helppedWhats the very best shampoo and conditioner you can buy?
I use Dove Cool Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner. It is the best shampoo and conditioner that I have ever used. My hair used to really poof after drying, but it stopped poofing after I used this a few times. It also makes your hair super soft and it makes it smell great as well!
i use herbal essences..but it also depends on your hair.. marc anthony is pretty good too...it keeps your hair so soft
I love Dove. I am so happy to use it, specially because my hair used to be damage, now that I am using Dove I feel totally better. I got from price club(not too expensive)
If u want the best for ur hair u should use dove it's the best for hair my hair use to always fall out but now its better than ever very strong
Herbal Essences are amazing!


Been using these for years.


I won't use anything else.
you dont want any crap from stores. The best are sold in salons or online. Try Aveda products. They are amazing.
well whats your hair problem?


some are better for other things
Mane and Tale
Pantene!!! I use Pantene.. smooth n silky its in the green bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment