Monday, November 21, 2011

Just dyed my hair brunette what is the best shampoo/conditioner for brunettes??

Any suggestions ..anything youve tried that works really well to keep your brunette color looking deep and rich??? Thanks in advance!!Just dyed my hair brunette what is the best shampoo/conditioner for brunettes??
John Frieda Brilliant BrunetteJust dyed my hair brunette what is the best shampoo/conditioner for brunettes??
I think you should use Biolage: Colour





It's really good for all colours, but it REALLY brings out brunette. In addition, it gives the right amount of moisture and whatnot to your hair so that it's nice and soft and pretty.





It's what I used when I switched colours to blonde, and what I used when I switched back to my natural dark brown colour.
I use this and my hair is still the same choclaty brown it was when i first dyed it!





http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment