Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo and conditioner do you think is good for frizzy hair?

pantene pro vWhat shampoo and conditioner do you think is good for frizzy hair?
i use the Garnier Fructis. it has a shampoo, conditioner, and then a lotion you put in your hair. it works fantastically! you can get it at COSTCO, haha.What shampoo and conditioner do you think is good for frizzy hair?
I use Herbal Essences and it helps more than anything else I've tried, but I still have to use hair spray to avoid the puff. Let me know if you find anything better.
PANTENE!!! works for every kind of hair wonderfully and the selections are endless.. best hair line I have ever used from a drugstore
I personally love AUSSIE. It is excellent quality for a great price!!!
Infusium 23 I find to be the best....Pantene is good, Dove is good.
sunsilk hydra-tlc
Use tresemme.It works wonders for my moms hair.
there is no better product than Biolage
  • great makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment