Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair? And, any other styling products you like (pic included)?

My hair is long (a little longer than mid back), straight, semi thick, has long layers with some that are face framing and is virgin (never been chemically treated). I have to wash my hair daily, or else it becomes oily. Here is a picture so you can get an idea of what my hair looks like...the picture is a little old, but my hair looks the same except that it is longer:





http://s196.photobucket.com/albums/aa190/crazy_diamond149/?action=view%26amp;current=Halfofme.jpgWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair? And, any other styling products you like (pic included)?
Dont go out and buy anything expensive.


First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)





Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)





Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a ';little'; honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)





Use a teaspoon of every oil and honey,.... a little more if ur hair is long or a little less if ur hair is short





Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed, fortify, reconstruct, moisturize, soften %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!








The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower





You can also use a conditioner but get a light conditioner that wont wiegh ur hair down, becuz u can over condition, I use herbl essences ';clean happy'; conditioner.





When I do this at nite, I wake up, shampoo %26amp; condition, rinse and style as usual. Has worked for years











You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.











Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid..鈥?/a>What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my hair? And, any other styling products you like (pic included)?
This is going to be a good shampoo for u John Paul Mitchell they should sell it in a beauty store
Try Redken!
i like herbal eneneces
oily hair? you have to try the lemon treatment.... put some lemon juice (freshly squeezed) through out your hair and leave it in for 15 minutes, it will ungreasify..... for shampoo, try garneir fructis... its great, and there are alot of different types so you can get the certain one that will match your have quality. there is a good selection at target/walmat.... drug stores, not so much...





Good luck!!
dove, fo sho!!!
I would say try Garnier Fructis ';Length and Strength';. That's what i use for my long hair. Also, make sure you have some type of Weekly ';Mask'; you are using... I LOVE Aussie Original 3 Minute treatment. It doesn't make your hair greasy, but it gives it lots of shine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment