Monday, November 21, 2011

Ever had a Shampoo/ Conditioner Bottle Fall on Your Foot in the Shower?

Is it just my family and I or are we the only ones that constantly have our toes beat-up in the shower by the shampoo, conditioner and body soap bottles???Ever had a Shampoo/ Conditioner Bottle Fall on Your Foot in the Shower?
No, I have had it fall, just not on my foot.Ever had a Shampoo/ Conditioner Bottle Fall on Your Foot in the Shower?
No, everyone does that. Who doesn't? You should get like a storage thingy to put in your shower. They are sometimes called shower caddy's. You can find them almost anywhere. Even at Wal-Mart. Or if you want a high-profile one, you can find one on the internet somewhere or at a store like Bed, Bath, And Beyond.
my shampoo always falls on my foot no matter what.
dam that sucks hopefully u can come up with solutions to prevent that from happening again
yes. both fell on my foot/toes. and i can't scream since my parents are there and they'll rush in and see what's wrong and get worried. so i have to hold my screaming in.
Yes I have and it hurts.
the question is who hasn't?
YEA and it hurts too!
no, it happens to everyone
I have it happen quite a few times,and they hurt when they are full!
nope, it happened to mt tons of times, one time a full bottle fell on my big toe, and a few weeks later the nail fell off.
Omg it has happened to me a lot, But man did It hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment