Monday, August 23, 2010

Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner or Aveda Clove Shampoo and Conditioner?

Do you have any of these four products?


What do they do?


Do you like it/them?


Do you prefer clove or Shampure?





Also, I have normal textured brown hair but I don't really want to make it any more brown. (It's already three dark and lighter tones of brown naturally!)





Which would work better for me?





etc,...Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner or Aveda Clove Shampoo and Conditioner?
I love Aveda products. My favorite is the Clove shampoo.





However, I wouldn't use any of these on my dogs. =)Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Conditioner or Aveda Clove Shampoo and Conditioner?
Are you planning to wash your dog with that?





(Um, you asked in the dog section...Might want to try Health and Beauty!).
Are you a dog?
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment