Monday, August 23, 2010

What type of moisturizing shampoo/conditioner would you recommend?

i've been trying with different kinds of shampoo...from expensive to almost cheap and none of them has worked...which one do you think would be good for me...and what's worse is that my hari falls out a lot!....i don't wanna be bald!!!!!What type of moisturizing shampoo/conditioner would you recommend?
Dont worry about going bald, my hair comes out everytime i wash or brush it an has been for the last 5 years, i asked my hairdresser an she said it's nothing to worry about it just happens sometimes.





I use tigi bedhead brand shampoo %26amp; conditioner, the particular 1 i use is called dumb blonde but they make diffrent 1's for diffrent hair types an colours, I paid $50 for a 700ml shampoo %26amp; 700ml conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment