Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner do you use for permed hair?

I got a perm recently and would love a great shampoo/conditioner that moisterizes as well as adds definition to my new curls/waves. What is your favorite product to use after the shower??





What shampoo/conditioner do you use for permed hair?
leave in conditioner all the wayWhat shampoo/conditioner do you use for permed hair?
I LOVE Tre Semme when I have a perm. They have a curl defining shampoo and a curl defining conditioner. Then I would comb my hair with a wide-toothed comb and put in some of their curl-defining anti-frizz gel and my curls looked great.
a shampoo n conditioner that says for chemically treated hair (permed or coloured) i also suggest a leave in conditioner it adds moisture n shine
there's allot of kinds out there. so i would go to a salon or when target and look and see what one u are goin to like that says chemically treated hair








mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment