Monday, August 23, 2010

What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner?

what are you favorite shampoo/conditioner and why do you like them





i like tresemme moisturizing because it makes my hair super soft.


i also like biolage (and fake biolage) because of the smell


bumble and bumble is also great!





thanks for the input (:What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner?
i personally like pantene new collection. especially the texturize because it leaves ur hair nice and shiny and smells reall good too!


Please Please answer my question.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner?
Tresemme moisture rich


because it make my hair really shiony and moist and suppper


shinny lol love it
I looooooove Hrbal Escences Envy. I have been looking for a very good shampoo for a lon long time and i finaly found it! It's great! For me! Every hair is diffrent it might not work for you. It took me about 12 years to find this peeerffeeect shampoo! It moisturizes your hair adn keeps it the way you want it to be!
Herbal Essences or Biologe.. However you spell it it's in the big white bottle that you get at salons.
When I choose my hair products I don't like to see a lot of mumbo-jumbo that I can't understand which is why I prefer shampoo and conditioners that are as close to ';organic'; as they can be. Right now, my favorite shampoo is the EO Nourishing Rose %26amp; Chamomile shampoo (smells fabulous!) and my favorite conditioner is Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Enriched With Organic Botanicals (the smell is wonderful!) it never fails in making my hair feel strong and silky!
Pureology Hydrate. It is only sold at salons, but it is all organic, smells great, makes hair feel great. you really only have to use a dime size amount of both shampoo, and conditioner. so it cost a little more, but one bottle whatever size last as long as 3 bottles of any other shampoo on the market so you actually save $ in the long run.
Umberto beverly hills. It smells so good, makes my hair soooo soft and bouncy. It also has great mosterizing and volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment