Monday, August 23, 2010

What is t he best shampoo and conditioner to use for frizziness and breakage?

Hi, i use hair products from Lush and ive never used a shampoo that is as good as, Rehab shampoo and retread conditioner, Ive tried everything for my hair and nothing works only these they are brilliant. There are also lots of other shampoos that may work for your hair, i love them and wont go back to using ordinary shampoos as they dont work, But if you cannot get hold of any lush products i recommend using Gliss products the two face laeve in conditioner is brilliant and doesnt leave a coating on your hair.What is t he best shampoo and conditioner to use for frizziness and breakage?
LUX SUPER RICH SHAMPOOWhat is t he best shampoo and conditioner to use for frizziness and breakage?
john freida is really good. the frizz control shampoo and comdition and the products that come wih it work very well. i would definatly try it out. hope it workds for u =)
I don't think shampoo matters as much, I've used $1.99 shampoo and I've used $15 shampoo and I can't tell the difference. Conditioner is what's important. Finesse is great, I have frizzy hair, but Finesse keeps it smooth and nice, AND it costs about $3 a bottle. I love it!
garnier fructis sleek and shine works great for me
oh Aussie, its great. for frizz, get the spray on conditioner that you can leave in your hair and it makes your hair so soft, and i use it to get my hair untangled when i take my towel off my head after a shower. its great for longer hair like mine. and it kills frizz.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment