Monday, August 23, 2010

What shampoo & conditioner makes your hair the softest? I usually use Pantene but want to switch.?

i love garnier fruitis...guess that is how you spell it








but pantene is awesome..!What shampoo %26amp; conditioner makes your hair the softest? I usually use Pantene but want to switch.?
Abba Moisture Sensation is awesome! I started using it when my stylist recommended it for my dry somewhat damaged hair. My hair is naturally wavy, so it sometimes looks more damaged then it really is. After maybe a month, I saw a HUGE difference. I have not stopped using it yet. It doesn't build up and I have never needed to switch. You can buy it at the beauty supply store or the salon. A little more expensive, but SO worth it!What shampoo %26amp; conditioner makes your hair the softest? I usually use Pantene but want to switch.?
My hair is curly and my Step-daughters is straight and we both use Herbal Essences. It leaves it sooooo soft. We both died our hair about 6 times last month (not kidding) and you wouldn't be able to tell at all (except that my hair isn't that curly anymore). I've heard you should switch your shampoo every 3 months which I do but my favorite is Herbal Essences. I use the pink bottle and she uses the yellow bottle, plust it leaves your hair smelling great!
Terra Semme
john frieda or tresemme are really good i use both
Biolage and other products sold in salons are great for your hair. Also, surprisingly enough, Suave is very good for your hair. Pantene is not good for your hair, although it may seem like it. Pantene is 85% wax. Which is why it makes hair shine, of course, because that's what wax does. It doesn't fully clean the hair. Suave and Biolage are two of the best.
I used to use Pantene, but then I switched to Herbal Essences. I love the way my hair feels now... and it smells really good too! =)
anything other than pantene!!!!!!!! is your hair fine, medium, or coarse? dry, frizzy? hard to recommend knowing nothing about your hair. your best and safest bet is to talk to your regular hairstylist, as they are the most knowledgable as to what is out there and have had experience with your hair.
Panteen Prov is the worst shampoo for you hair it has so much wax in it. It makes you hair dull. Try redken allsoft you may need a good clarifier to get the wax out of your hair.
I use Creme of Nature the one in the red and white bottle. Why? I use it because my hair gets very tangled after I wash it and so does my 6 years old daughter. I am very tender headed so any little thing can hurt my hair such as combs and brushes. With this shampoo it has a built in conditioner so as I am washing I am able to comb through my hair and it won't hurt. After I blow dry it is soft and silky with out being oily. For a conditioner I get a bowl and put one teaspoon of everything such as olive oil, mayo, one egg and I mix it all together like I'm baking a cake for my hair, I then sit under my house dyer for over three hours ( but you van use your blow dyer if you don't have one) I then wash it out with Creme of Nature and then I apply the Aloe Plant and this will automatically make it soft. Then I wash it and call a day. I hope that I have helped you.
Frutist. Or try Mayo (yes in your fridge) us it once a week. Great for dry hair.
Redkin All Soft Shampoo and the Conditioner. Redkin products much better for your hair than any store bought product.
UMMM USE....HERBAL ESSENCES Citrus Lift





ITS FREAKING AMAZING DUDE I LOVE IT AND GUYS Love Love Love the way its smells
I like Biolage. You can usually buy it at beauty shops.
I actually prefer the Pantene anymore but I also like to switch up my shampoo and conditioner every now and again. I tend towards the Catwalk ';Soul Food for the Hair';. It smells like oatmeal cookies. The conditioners a bit heavy so I don't like to use it for too long but it's a nice change.
  • great makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment