Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair with if my hair gets really greasy?! HELP .. (: xx?

shampoos that are clear looking work the best for greasy hair, like V05 clarifying. if your hair is very oily, wash hair twice and keep shampoo in for several minutes...and when using conditioner don't put any at the roots. some of the cheaper shampoos work better than the more expensive shampoos because they actually dry your hair out better, because they have less moisturizers in them . when shampooing I would focus on the roots and just let the shampoo run down your hair. i hope this helps :) it works for my hair and it gets oily too!What is the best shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair with if my hair gets really greasy?! HELP .. (: xx?
My hair used to be so nasty, I had to try something new. I realized that my friend Julie's hair always looked and smelled great. I asked her what she used, and she told me AUSSIE. She gave me a bottle of the conditioner, and i fell in love with it! Use the AUSSIE Cleanse %26amp; Mend shampoo, and the AUSSIE Aussome Volume. Hope this helps!What is the best shampoo and conditioner to wash my hair with if my hair gets really greasy?! HELP .. (: xx?
Charles worthington volume (red bottle) makes my hair not greasy, and my hairsd naturally really greasy! Or tresseme is quite good aswell for a cheaper alternative.


Hope i helped (:
go to www.matrix.com, there is many products, all are very good.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment