Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Does anyone know if this HF37 program shampoo and conditioner for hair growth reall works?

http://www.fasterhairgrowth.com/abouthf37.htm





this is the website.. i have heard that it makes your hair grow really fast has anyone used this or heard of it do you think it will work?Does anyone know if this HF37 program shampoo and conditioner for hair growth reall works?
to be honest this is just another ';scam'; product!





the only one i have ever seen working is a product called regain by tresemme but its about 拢75 per monthDoes anyone know if this HF37 program shampoo and conditioner for hair growth reall works?
I tried the vitamins and it didn't work. I don't know about the shampoo but I know you can get results with other shampoos. What worked for me was taking Biotin supplements daily, about 5000 mcg. I also used a shampoo called Organics Root Stimulator Shampoo. You can get it at Sally's (green bottle, yellow and red label). It takes some time to see a difference and your hair will never grow an inch a week but the supplements and the shampoo do help. I also ate a lot of protein. My hairdresser was taken aback when she saw how much my hair had grown after about 3 months. My nails were really long too and I'd never managed that before. Go to Sally's and look at the products there. HF37 isn't that different, it's just about getting the right vitamins into your system. Other products work just as well if not better. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment