Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What brand of shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Do you always use the same or do you switch between two? My hair dresser said it is best to buy the stuff from a hair salon, it is better for your hair





I tried something different check back later I will tell you about it...What brand of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
My hairdresser... Chief Eatswaytoomuch... tell me to just use cheap tax-free beer for shampoopoo, and for condition...





It seem to work very good, but sometimes hair get sticky, and me smell like a drunk..What brand of shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Pantene always.


I might change conditioners doe from time to time.


The shampoos from the salons are def better.I used a Kerastase one before,it lasted for ages and was great.





Of course your hairdresser would tell you that,it is called commission.


:)
I used to use Herbal Essenses - but the hairdresser said the same to me so I use Bed Head now for black hair...it's pretty expensive but they size of them are like fire extinguishers so it's worth it because they last!





XD
i use TRESemmè shampoo %26amp; conditioner =]
I use Herbal Essences lol
Pantene is mostly what I use. Or Biolage

No comments:

Post a Comment