Saturday, August 21, 2010

A question about this shampoo and conditioner?

And does anyone know a good heat tamer spray that i can buy at Walmart? I need some because I straighten my hair a lot. Thank u!:DA question about this shampoo and conditioner?
Any product u use is not going to give lasting effect until and unless u take a good healthy diet for shiny and strong hair. Believe me i have tried myself and my hair quality has really improved.Eat in good quantity


Salmon


Fish


Green veggies


Broccoli


nuts


Poultry food


Flaxseed


Work on these and u will get desired resultA question about this shampoo and conditioner?
I know for a fact that Mane and Tail shampoo will DEFIANTLY make your hair grow longer. It is made of out this stuff that your hir is made out of. Your hair will also be really shiny. It was originally intended for horses. You can buy it any where even at albertsons. Its awesome I love it. If the Herbal Essences stuff makes your hair stronger then it will probably also give you healthy hair and make it easier to grow out.
tresemme heat tamer spray


n no, the herbal escences stuff will not make your hair grow longer....it will strengthen your hair though so that you wont get split ends as easily and so you wont have to cut your hair. it pretty much just makes growing out hair easier.





answer mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I use that shampoo and conditioner too and it doesn't make your hair grow longer but does make it stronger. I don't use sprays but I like the Tressemee heat protecting gel. I am sure their spray works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment