Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can anyone recommend a really good smelling shampoo and conditioner?

something that most people like, something that lingersCan anyone recommend a really good smelling shampoo and conditioner?
Pantene nature fusion works like that! I washed my hair last night and it has been 30 hours and i can still smell it. And it makes your hair shiny and healthy looking! i LOVE it! Hope this helped.


Could you answer my question?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Can anyone recommend a really good smelling shampoo and conditioner?
cherry blossom scent from bath and body, it smells so good, ALL day, and makes your hair sooo soft. Everyone compliments my hair, even strangers when I wash with this shampoo and conditioner.
MR. CLEAN SHAMPOO (men %26amp; women love it)
Head and shoulders the red kind...idk what its called...but my gf uses it and she always smells so good!
Herbal Essences and Garnier Fructis, those two are the best ones. I always get compliments on how good my hair smells when I use either one of them. :)
herbal essences and kids shampoo smells good too!
herbal essence rocks :)





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar.geaP3tFvFxOQeUt3c.A7sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090712204748AAoKd0g
Suave shampoo smells very good. They have a strawberry one that i especially like. Herbal Essence, Frutis,and Pantene also have really good smelling shampoos.
definitely herbal essences
defintely the S factor. I've been using it for months now, and even still I cant put my finger on what exactly the smell is. Sometimes it smells like fruit punch, sometimes bubblegum, or something else! Either way, it smells extremely yummy!
yeah herbal essence is really good.
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Shampoo and Conditioner smell wonderful! They have a raspberry scent with and contain silk protein. They also make a leave-in conditioner in this same line that is the bomb-diggity.
herbal essence all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment