Monday, August 23, 2010

Is there a damage shampoo and conditioner that really works???????????

I really need one and want one. I WILL CHOOSE BEST ANSWER!Is there a damage shampoo and conditioner that really works???????????
GARNIER FRUCTIS MOISTURE WORKS SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. i LOVE it! i makes my hair soooo soft %26amp; it's for dry,damaged hair. it's great ! good luck!


:)Is there a damage shampoo and conditioner that really works???????????
hahaha





No product will completely get rid of all damage in your hair. Only getting it cut will. But I use Dove's Damage Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner and i did notice a difference. I straighten/curl my hair just about everyday so it was in pretty bad condition. i think you can buy it at any drugstore or target for about $6 for their bigger bottles..





Good Luck !:)
Herbal Essences ';Hydralicious'; shampoo %26amp; conditioner worked for my heat damaged, dry, and prickly hair. It made it softer, smoother, and shinier. You could also try the Tresemme damage control products.





Hope I could help.
Redken Extreme. http://www.redken.com/products/haircare/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment