Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which would you say was a good shampoo & conditioner?

i have naturaly wavy hair, and wondered which would be the best shampoo for my type of hair Thanks everyoneWhich would you say was a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Infusium hair products are great and smell really good!Which would you say was a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
I'm reminded of those old commercials:





';Use Head %26amp; Shoulders! I use it!';


';But you don't have dandruff!';


';That's right!';





Now spend two minutes in the penalty box for asking a non-hockey question in the Hockey section. Or however long it takes for your hair to dry, whichever is longer.
In my opinion, I had great results with the following: (I too have naturally wavy hair)





Shampoo:


Aveda Shampure Shampoo (smells so good too)


Pureology Hydrate Shampoo


Joico Triage Hair Conditioning Shampoo





Conditioner:


Aveda Shampure Conditioner (leaves a really nice scent too)


Pureology Hydrate Conditioner


Joico Daily Conditioner



I also have wavy hair and I actually use mayonnaise. I know it sounds weird, but give it a try. It really adds shine and manageability.
please do not use MAYO!!! That is bad...eww...use the new line from Tresemme for curly/wavy hair...and get the Leave-In Treatment from Infusium called (FRIZZ)OLOGIE...it works really good with your hair it smells really good!
you might have more luck in a different section not Hockey?








Pantene Pro V is excellent, and goes a long way.
Scramble two egg whites and rub into your hair.





Rinse well with Molsons.
I think the Bed Head and Toni and Guy stuff is lovely.....you may want to change your category hun lol :o)
maybe head and shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment