Saturday, August 21, 2010

What shampoo and conditioner will be best for african american that has relaxed hair?

i use motions CPR line of products now. But when my hair was having a little breakage in the back i used dr. miracle i doesn't smell (cinnamon) all that great but works great. and dr. miracle has i tingling sensation. you can't go wrong with either one. trust!!! but when you start using a product try to purchase the whole line and use it for atleast a month to see and feel the difference. What shampoo and conditioner will be best for african american that has relaxed hair?
Shampoo:





creme of nature


garnier fructis


organic root stimulator olive oil shampoo


nuetrogena triple moisture





conditioner:


garnier fructis


pantene relaxed and natural breakage defense hair mask


neutrogena triple moisture deep recovery hair mask


nexxus ultimate moisturizing conditioner


herbal essense hello hydration totally twisted


Elasta QP Deep penetrating conditioner


Miss Key 10 en 1What shampoo and conditioner will be best for african american that has relaxed hair?
Shea butter all natural shampoo.


That's what I used and it conditions your hair too.


Whenever I'm done washing my hair, the hair never breaks out onto the comb when I comb my hair.


It's really good for hair :)
I use Pantene in the brown container.....it's for women of color, and it's for relaxed and color treated hair. Try it...it's a really good product.
i'm not african american, but garnei fructis and herbal essences are really good. i also like sunsilk! :)
Motions by far is the best.





I have relaxed hair because I'm mixed with Jamaican


so I've been there done that.





:)
garnei fructis my cousin uses it shes african american it turns out soft and prettty
suave 2 in 1

No comments:

Post a Comment