Saturday, August 21, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner should I use?

i had to highlight/blonde in my hair twice in one day b/c the salon messed up and 4 months later I dyed it back to brown and my hair is really hard to brush when I get out of the shower, cant find a good shampoo/cond. to use and detangler makes it feel greasy!?What shampoo/conditioner should I use?
The same thing happened to me and this is what i did.





Komenuka Bijin Hair Shampoo drop some of Moroccan oil in it and wash.


You will see the difference right away.


http://www.komenuka-bijin.com/index-hair鈥?/a> You can find it in alot of stores here in the U.S, the same thing for the Komenuka Bijin Hair Conditioner Treatment.


http://www.moroccanoil.com/haircare.htm the same, look for the store locater.


This will penetrate your hair, no greasy sensation at all.


just dry it like you normally do.


Good luck and I hope this will help.What shampoo/conditioner should I use?
You shouldn't brush hair when it's wet as that can cause damage. To minimize damage, gently use a wide tooth comb in the shower while conditioning, working in sections from the bottom up. I personally like Pantene. It's fairly inexpensive (often on sale) and they make several different formulas.
use treseme moisturize shampoo and conditioner. use john frieda's night creme serum. also, make sure to have your hair trimmed every two weeks. if you want a quick fix you can try V05's hot oil treatments, but don't do too many of them, it will only make it worse.
Biolage make a moisturizing shampoo/conditioner that's to die for! Here's the link to it.





http://www.matrix.com/products/biolage/h鈥?/a>
Tresemee is a great conditioner


it makes damaged hair all soft and silky


i definately reccommend it
will shampoo to halp say calane conditioner
treseme

No comments:

Post a Comment