Saturday, August 21, 2010

What a good shampoo and conditioner i can get at wal mart ?

or do you know of any shampoos and conditioner i get get from a saloon that is really goodWhat a good shampoo and conditioner i can get at wal mart ?
I like garnier, it smells really good!!What a good shampoo and conditioner i can get at wal mart ?
chill * is good, cos I use it
Biolage is by far my favorite, but from walmart or target, Tresemme and Pantene work the best for my hair. I have really long, thick, curly hair.
I use Pantene products. I think it's the best shampoo Wal-Mart offers and it's not too expensive.
I like to use Matrix products. The shampoo you use depends on the condition of your hair and what you are wanting out of your shampoo. Any professional shampoo is going to be better than the walmart shampoos because the molecules in professional shampoo are smaller so they actually penetrate the hair shaft.. where as the walmart shampoos molecules are big and do not do this.
I like pantene or suave depending on my budget.
I only use ';Always'; brand form Walmart....it's ALL natural..the shampoo and conditioner are great. I've been using them for 5 years and my hair is healthy as the day I was first born(okay I'm reaching) LOL. But I do adore the ';ALWAYS'; line.
Walmart carries Nexus and Tresemme, which are salon quality. Target sells some of the Matrix lines, like Biolgue. I LOVE biolgue! it works great and helps your hair be healthier and smells great! And don't be afraid to use like the hydrating shampoo from biolgue and the flyaway conditioner from tresemme, It works good for your hair to be treated with a couple things! Not to much, or you'll get product buildup, and there are treatments to use every month to get rid of it!


hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment