Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Looking for a shampoo and conditioner?

Have thick, fine, course hair. I have used volumizing shampoos but then my hair is not soft. Have used moisturising and then my hair has no volume. Can anyone tell me if there is a shampoo and conditioner that does both? Oh and hopefully NOT expensive. Thanks for your help.Looking for a shampoo and conditioner?
Hrbal essences makes one called Body envy. It smells REALLY good, and it does mosturize your hair!!! Whenever I wake up, my hair is so soft, especially at the top! If you use a round brush and things like that, than yes, it will volumize you rhair. I got the 2 in 1 at Walmart, because I just wanted to try it out. It worked fairly well, so I decided to buy the whole line of Body Envy, with seperate shampoo and conditioners this time instead of a 2 in 1, and I luv my hair!!! So get two seperate bottle-a shampoo and a conditioner. It'll last for a while- 3 months, maybe? Good luck! My question, please?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment