Saturday, August 21, 2010

What kind og shampoo and conditioner should you use?

?What kind og shampoo and conditioner should you use?
well I use Pantene its really good it leaves your hair so soft and slilky....well people have different types of hair....every hair has thier on shampooWhat kind og shampoo and conditioner should you use?
head and shoulders or frutis or something like that also pantene
Nexxus
I use Garnier Fructis. It works soo well.. especially the Long %26amp; Strong kind - I have really long hair and it's so prone to split ends because I frequently straighten it.. and GF keeps it really healthy. Plus it smells really good :]
look there's a good shampoo %26amp; conditioner for every one and every hair if i were u i would use SUN SLIK
Dove is the best stuff on the market! Try it. Even my overpriced hairdresser uses it.
whaz ur hair like what do u need it to do more info! or u wont get what u really need
tressemae
I like Dove. You should use a shampoo and conditioner that doesn't strip your hair of natural oils.
It all depends on what type of hair you have, like if it's dry, normal, curly, frizzy, etc.
the type that best suits your hair, me i use pantene
Basically the ones suited to your hair type.
Aveda is the best! I have tried just about everything...I like their Brilliant %26amp; Sap Moss. For a cheaper shampoo %26amp; cond. I really like Infusium 23.
I use Biolage shampoo and conditioner.
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo. I love the smell...Coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment