Saturday, August 21, 2010

Who puts shampoo/conditioner in their hair twice?

i have a few questions, not a lot, plz try to answer all of them if you can. thx so much! xoxoxo





1. do you shampoo your hair twice? why?


2. do you condition ur hair twice? why?


3. or do you do both? again, why?Who puts shampoo/conditioner in their hair twice?
1. yes because i just like to get my hair clean and plus it feels better


2. i dont use conditioner twice cuz its really unesecary just wastes it the 2nd time


3. no, waste of time, i have long think hair wuld take way too longWho puts shampoo/conditioner in their hair twice?
well, im going to a barbering school. and we're suppose to shampoo twice and condition once.. barber boards rules...
no-i don't have time.


no-i don't have time.


no-i don't have time.
I always shampoo twice, when I did my preapprenticeship in hairdressing I was told that the first shampoo opens the hair folicules and the second actually cleanses the hair.





I have never conditioned twice.
wait, I'm confused. Do you mean like, twice in a day? I usually rinse, shampoo, rinse, squeeze out, condition, wash, rinse.
i shampoo once a day, except sunday.


sunday is bum day (no shampoo, no shower. Just me and my fumes).





i never condition.
As normal practice, I shampoo twice when there are a lot of styling products in my hair. The frist time I shampoo, it does not lather because of all the other products. The second time I put shampoo in my hair it lathers and I feel like I am getting it clean. I do not condition twice.





Also, I am a swimmer so to ensure that all chlorine is removed, I use a clarifyng shampoo and conditioner on my hair after I swim. Then, I follow that with a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I get the cholorine out, then I put the moisture back in. To do this, my shower last about 20 minutes--heeee!





Hope this help with whatever reason you have for asking these questions.
If you read the directions, you are SUPPOSED to do it twice. The previous answers already tell you why... the first time doesn't really clean your hair.





I use the combined shampoo/conditioner, so I can't answer the rest of it. :)
I have african american hair , and I do both . I wash my hair twice , because doing it once doesn't seem effective to me . I condition twice , because it makes my hair very soft .
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment