Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is using different shampoo and conditioner each night damage your scalp?

i luv using differnet kinds of shampoo and conditiner every night but does it damage my scalp?Is using different shampoo and conditioner each night damage your scalp?
I do it too, and I've never noticed any problems!! I think it's totally fine.Is using different shampoo and conditioner each night damage your scalp?
I change shampoo and conditioner alot not every night but every 3-4 days
It's not so much the different shampoos you use, but the frequency you wash your hair. That will damage your scalp and your hair. Use a gentle shampoo and conditioner,preferably one that has only natural products in it, and don't wash your hair so often.
washing your hair everyday does. it dryes up your scalp
No.
Washing your hair every night could dry out your scalp and hair, but any good hairstylist will tell you that it's a good idea to rotate out your shampoos so that you can prevent buildup.
No...I think if that was a risk there would be a warning label on the bottle.....I do it all the time!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment