Monday, August 23, 2010

Is it okay for me to use a different brand of conditioner with a different shampoo?

Hi,


I want to try a biosilk shampoo and a bedhead conditioner since they both do different things but would that damage or ruin my hair at all or does it not really matter? Also if you have tried these brands can you tell me if they are good please?





Thanks! :DIs it okay for me to use a different brand of conditioner with a different shampoo?
Hello,


ok there is definitely no problem doing that


i do it all the time and my hair is totally fine.


cause sometimes my conditioner runs out faster than the shampoo


so i just use a different brand of conditioner that i had.


i don't recommend it cause it wont give the best of results


but there's nothing wrong with it:)


the shampoo and conditioner i use is Gardiner!


it makes your hair shiny, silky, and super soft.


there is also a type of Gardiner that protects your hair from coloring.


they sell them at wal mart or any other store near you.


good luck and hope i helped:DIs it okay for me to use a different brand of conditioner with a different shampoo?
it dosent matter at all!


thay might not mix well and you could get oily hair, its usually ok though to use a different shampoo and condition but from the same brand
No, I don't think it would ruin your hair at all.....and i've never used biosilk sshampoobut i have used bed head and its a really good shampo. Hope I helped :P
ya i dont think it will damage ur hair...biosilk is good for the scalp...thats what i heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment