Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ladies--what conditioner and shampoo do you like the best and why?

Well, im just curious to know which shampoo and conditioner works best and thats cheap too. My hair is thick and med. length and I want to grow it out long and I want healthy hair too.Ladies--what conditioner and shampoo do you like the best and why?
oh try Aussie 3 minute miracle its AWESOME it usually at walmart for 3 dollars! my hair was tottally fried and i used that and its really healthy now and my hair is thick to!


**stanleyLadies--what conditioner and shampoo do you like the best and why?
Clairol.......... it smells good ...
lor'eal because your worth it
There is a product that makes hair soft, shiny and healthier then ever. Plus, it makes any shampoo work great. It's called Ojon restorative Hair Treatment. It does cost more then a drugstore brand but a small jar will last a really long time. The results of one application lasts me up to 3 months. And you only use a tiny bit at a time. It turned my hair from straw to silk. My husband thought I got a new hair style!


I do like John Frieda's Sheer Blonde line. It really brightens my natural highlights and makes my hair fresh and clean.


Do check out the Ojon. Go to www.ojon.com.
sunsilk,


they have tons of diffrent products for diffrent hair, and they all work great





i useually dont wear purume but after i uses that my boyfriend is always saying how good i smell.
I use Aussie Awessome volumizing shampoo


And Herbal Essences Pin Strait conditioner





Also I mix an egg with my shampoo it keeps it healthy and shiny and very bouncy
i have colored hair and the best i have ever found is herbal essence color me happy it smells the whole house when you use it also it makes my hair healthy i have damaged hair and it does a good job on my hair i would give it 1000000000 stars
At the moment I use Delva pH balance you get it from hair salons .It has really helped my hair you also get a free leave in conditioner I think it cost around $40 4 the lot also it last 4ever. I normally never use the same shampoo %26amp; conditioner 2 but I will get this 1 again. My hair was in terrible condition this has made it very strong shiney %26amp; healthy well worth it.
Lush solid shampoos and conditioners! And their hair treatments too. They may seem expensive initially, but the solid products last for absolutely ever.


I used to have to buy liquid shampoo and conditioner every couple of weeks but now I just get a 拢5 block of The Blonde shampoo and a similar block of Jungle conditioner and they just never seem to get smaller!
I like Biolage and Joico. People always think that Salon quality shampoos have to be expensive but these two aren't. If you get the set of liter sized bottles they are usually $25.00 for both and it lasts me like 8 months... that's forever!!! Totally worth the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment