Monday, August 23, 2010

Whats a good shampoo and conditioner?

I use Dove for both shampoo and conditioner is that good or is there anything else i should use because it makes my hair feel weighted downWhats a good shampoo and conditioner?
i like biolage..it is gentle and really moisturizing for my dry hairWhats a good shampoo and conditioner?
It's difficult to pinpoint one good shampoo as everyone has different hair textures. You have to put a small amount of shampoo on your palm and suds it up between your hands before spreading it all over your scalp, making sure your hair is thoroughly wet to the roots as shampoo is hard to wash off dry hair. If you need more suds, add more water, not shampoo. Applying shampoo directly to your scalp will weigh your hair down. Rinse out your hair thoroughly with warm water.





What I do is to buy a better range of shampoos e.g. Redken/Schwarzkopf/John Freida and alternate with the cheaper range if budget is your concern. Pantene has also come out with a good range and I have tried some of them although I never bought Dove before. You will probably need to try out more brands to find one that suits your hair. Buy small bottles for trials.





Good luck!
Look for products without sodium laureth sulphate in as this product is in most shampoos and is bad for your hair and health.





I always get my shampoo's etc in the health food shop and look for the bunny symbol so that I know it's not tested on animals. I always by the most natural product.
Ask your stylist to recommend something for YOUR hair.
I use Sunsilk for frizzy hair and it does wonders (it's the green one). Otherwise Sunsilk also has products, in both shampooo and conditioner, for poofy hair, colored hair, heat damaged, a volumizing, and a hydrating double- shampoo and conditioner. If your hair is in need of any of those, I would highly recommend it. Good luck searching!!
Well i used to use Dove but you know how it is .. girls need to try new shampoo's and conditioners, it really helps our hair out...I love this shampoo..it's called Organix .. Vanilla Silk .. it works so well and you can get it anywhere, Acme, drugstores .. it costs about the same as Dove .. but it really settles the hair and hydrates it .. and it really does feel silky .. i suggest you try it out .. they have other kinds too
'MOP - C System' completely organic, you will love it it is all natural and it just brings your hair to life.
I love the complete sunsilk line. I use anti flat, the green anti frizz one and hydra tlc. For something a little higher end I like the frederic fekkai line. expensive but very worth it. It instantly detangles and smells great!
i love Redkin All Soft!


and if you can find this stuff called vavoom it was wonderful but i have a hard time finding it

No comments:

Post a Comment