Saturday, August 21, 2010

Does anyone know a good volumizing shampoo and conditioner? 10 points. (:?

I have extremely straight hair, and it's a little fine. Everyday my hair is so limp and boring, so does anyone know a good product for volumizing my hair?


Please%26amp;%26amp;Thank You. (:Does anyone know a good volumizing shampoo and conditioner? 10 points. (:?
omg! meee too! i use Herbal Essence the orange kind... its called-Herbal Essences body envy volumizing shampoo and conditioner:) it works really good!Does anyone know a good volumizing shampoo and conditioner? 10 points. (:?
I have the same problem you do...


I used to use Treseme voluminzing - but i found that dried my already fine hair.


So i switched to Pantene volume...and so far so good.





Make sure that when you use Conditioner - you don't use it around your scalp, use it on the ends of your hair - that way it won't be weighted from the top down (kills volume).





But i wouldn't recommend conditioner if you have extremely straight and fine hair like i do.
Tresemme - It's really good, i was amazed the firsty time i used it.


Theres suppose to be one of thoses little dashes above the last e.


But i don't have it on my keyboard.


Also Aussie is really good, you can use it daily without build up that other shampoos give, and it washes clean.


(:
As you probably know, Burt's Bees works for whatever product it is. Trust Burt's Bees, they rock.





97.20% Natural. This wonderfully natural formula starts with Coconut and Sunflower oils to create a cleansing complex that is one of the most effective, gentle, and richly foaming available. Pomegranate and Moringa Seed extracts revitalize hair by removing buildup from over-exposure and replenishing moisture. Soy Protein nourishes and strengthens while Soy Amino acids moisturize and adhere to hair fibers to lift and seperate hair, leaving it naturally soft, shiny and full of volume. pH balanced. Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate free. Paraben free. Phthalate free.





Not tested on animals.





Click here for more product information: http://www.drugstore.com/qxp162725_33318鈥?/a>





Trust me, it works! :D
OMG NO JOKE- I couldn't of pickedd a better question to answer. I have extremly shi**y hair, and Pantene shampoo + conditioner made my hair like...omg..


I swear im not lying. I have like the best hair compared to everyone. I always though pantene was like-ehh- so I used herbal essences. I WAS SO WRONG PANTENE IS THE BEST WAY TO GO. Your gonna love it.


Plus it smells good ;]


Tresemme conditioner will repair your hair if its damaged. And makes it silky all day without it loking greasy.
Aussie, its what my mother and i both use. We have REALLY fine, limp, dead straight hair. It works perfectly. They also have a variety of styling products that don't gack up our type of hair. You should really try it. Its amazing!
I use Nioxin shampoo and conditioner. Here's the website: www.nioxin.com


It cost a bit but it's really worth it.


I usually but it at Wal-Mart though.


It works like a charm!
sunsilk voluptuous volume


available as shampoo and conditioner.


the purple one :)
Head and Shoulders.
John Frieda!!





http://www.johnfrieda.co.uk/20_214.asp
Patene volumizing shampoo and conditioner. And Texture Line Curl Memory Spring up styler from L'Oreal
tresemme, biolage , but mostly hair products and leave in conditioner.
Garnia Frutise volumizing waves
there is an herbal essences volumizing shampoo and conditioner
fructis very good shampoo and conditioner i will swear and it
pantene...theres a volumizing one it says it on the bottle.
Amplify by Matrix...works great for those I know.
Pantene or Bed Head. But bed head is kinda pricey.
treseme damage control. love it

No comments:

Post a Comment