Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner...?

I straighten my hair a lot and kill it, but I need something that will help keep my hair healthy no matter what i do to it. i love trying crazy hairstyles, so i need something that will help my hair. any suggestions? my hair is blonde and i have wavy hair if it helps at all. de-frizz stuff doesnt work for it, it is also poofy and in layersI am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner...?
I would suggest getting the moisturizing Aussie shampoo and conditioner. They help hydrate your hair and make it less frizzy. Another great product is Sunsilk Hair-apy. It worked so well for me after I burned my hair with my flat iron, so it might work well for you, too!I am looking for a good shampoo and conditioner...?
Joico K-Pak conditioner. It can be used daily or as a deep conditioning mask. (Apply it to freshly shampooed hair %26amp; put on a shower cap. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse out thoroughly.)
loreal paris time renewel shampoo and conditioner
Arbonne: http://www.arbonne.com/ Slightly pricey but it's the best!
Try olive oil solutions. Anything that can moisturize youre hair will do. I would suggest that you use natural substances such as organic honey, avocado..Some other places where you might find some help for your problem is checking out magazine websites such as elle.com; seventeen.com; cosmogirl.com. and ofcourse the best thing to do is to leave you hair natural but thats just me. good luck!
Try Ojon products. They are great. They hydrate your hair and have many products to chose from. They are not too pricey either. They sell it at sephora and ulta and QVC.
hey, i have the exact same problem. you should try paul mitchel products for blond hair. i use my straightner almost every day and this stuff keeps my long hair healthy
Garnier Fructis
frizze-ease works the best for me..they also have several different products besides the shampoo and conditioner that does work.
go to this website or try garnier products= ]
Love you hair? DOVE your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment