Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you use this kind of shampoo and conditioner?

its called hebal essence citrus lift. tell me what you think about it i like it!Do you use this kind of shampoo and conditioner?
yes i do...i like it...it smells REALLY goodDo you use this kind of shampoo and conditioner?
heard of it but i dont use it
I have found the pretty much all the shampoos and conditioners from Herbal essence are the same, just smell different. I also didn't really care for what they did (or didn't) do for my hair. But if you like it... then honey, that's all that matters! Happy shampooing!
SPLITS ENDS! my life is ruined.
no i use suave ... i dont like herbal essences products, however they do smell nice :)
The old Herbal Essence was really harsh on your hair, so I haven't wanted to try the new. Also their commercials are a bit much.
no I haven't seen that one, I have used some Herbal Essences shampoos before and have found them quite good for high street brands.
I haven't used that one, but I like Herbal Essence shampoos. I might try it.
Yes I used that and I liked it - but my hair is heathier now that I use Matrix products
Not anymore. I actually did a trial for a survey company before it was released in stores and the conditioner was a slippery gel, like shampoo; it rinsed out VERY well and I loved it. The kind that is in the stores is like every other conditioner out there and makes my hair flat and heavy. I use bedhead products now and have good luck with them.
Smells real good. But doesn't really do anything for your hair.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment