Saturday, August 21, 2010

What Shampoo/Conditioner should I use?

I


1) am a guy


2) use hair straightener for my bangs once every week


3) have frizzy, dry, Asian hair


4) want straight hair





What is the BEST shampoo and conditioner I can get (from folica.com)?





The Matrix shampoo and conditioner to keep my straight hair? (since my straight after disappears the day after i use my straightener) Redken's shampoo and conditioner for men?





Or is there a shampoo/conditioner i can use everyday, and then another set of shampoo/conditioner i can use on a more irregular basis? need professional tips thanks!What Shampoo/Conditioner should I use?
Try Pureology Straight shampoo and conditioner, along with the straightening balm. They are an investment, but are very concentrated, so a little goes a long way. The straightener is so good that I don't have to use a flat iron when I use the balm, I just put it in and blowdry with a brush.What Shampoo/Conditioner should I use?
go to walmart i use sunsilk straighten up (purple bottle) every day


and then infusium leave in conditioner once every two weeks


i have straight,soft,shiney hair and i just follow these simple steps
use ';head and shoulders';


it works well
read tips on hair care and more to help you better on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment