Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Hairs are so dry even after i am using gud shampoo and conditioner. help me plz?

I am 19 male from India, I prefer long hairs but the problem is, My hairs are so dry, I use gud shampoo and conditioner but my hairs are still dry and not silky, Plz tell me What should I do to get Silky and gud hairsMy Hairs are so dry even after i am using gud shampoo and conditioner. help me plz?
Oil ur hair with coconut oil everyday.It will help to reduce dryness from ur hair.For silky hair oil ur hair with olive oil so after u wash it, it makes ur hair silky n extremely soft or u can apply curd.It also helps and make hair silky and soft but wash it properly(make sure that the smell is not left behind).Curd n olive oil really works!!!





By the way i m also an Indian


lol :)My Hairs are so dry even after i am using gud shampoo and conditioner. help me plz?
try using tresemay conditioner and shampoo for dry and damaged hair leave the conditioner in for 3 mins and dont use tonnes of shampoo u need more conditioner than shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment