Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner??

Dove! I used to use pantien, but I began to notice that my hair was getting brittle so I tried every other shampoo under the sun. Then one day my sister gave me a free sample of dove shampoo. I used and my hair instantly got softer. I ran out and bought it the next day! My hair is so smooth and healthy now. It's not brittle anymore and it always smells good. I use Dove moisturizing shampoo, and deep therapy conditioner. It's amazing!What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner??
victoria's secret so sexy =]


it smells sooo good and my hair feels amazingly soft and shiny to the extreme! i use the shampoo and conditioner for normal hair, the straightening balm, and the shine serum...they are my favorite!


u should try them. it really brings out the color and makes your hair silky and soft. and it also said on the back that is helps protect from heat damage =]What is your favorite shampoo and conditioner??
Aussie Mega and 3 minute miracle..... works splendidly on my unruly natural curls.
Redken and Kendra.
Sunsilk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Herbal Essences ,i luv all their shampoos and conditoners and why?
i really love the Suave shampoo %26amp; conditioner.


those smell really good %26amp; work sooo good.


=]
I love L'Oreal shampoos and conditioners but recently I've been using Dove it made my hair really soft since its dry
Any Matrix products.
Herbal Essences dangerously straight shampoo and conditioner.
I love herbal essence it smells gorgeous.





pleez answer my question its on the second page and its titled Desperate!!!! Im having a hair cut but i dont Know what to do?


thanx
hearbal essences hello hydration... i love all of their shampoos except the degunkify, that strips your hair
i think herbal essences is good, so is sunsilk
rub avocado all over you hair from root to tip and leave it in for an hour. then rinse..

No comments:

Post a Comment