Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to buy some good Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair from drug store ONLY, NOT from Salon.?

What do you guys recommand? Which Shampoo and Conditioner should I use? Everyone should Name Shampoo and Conditioner please. And also tell me Why do you recommand me that Shampoo and Conditioner?I want to buy some good Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair from drug store ONLY, NOT from Salon.?
Drug Store shampoo? All the big brand names are really good like Herbel Essence or Garinier Fructise or Aussie or Pantene Pro-V. Read the labels because they are all unique in what they provide you so just pick whichever one has the elements you want and smells the best to you.I want to buy some good Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair from drug store ONLY, NOT from Salon.?
I use redken, which is awesome. I get it from a salon, but you might be able to get it at the drug store. I've also used garnier frutice (howevr u spell it.) which is good too. They both have tons of variety.
Pantene





I never had any problems with their products. I don't remember the specifics but I was happy. I still use their products but am currently using KeraCare because I wanted to try their products.
Okay I have a real good shampoo %26amp; conditioner that my mom has been using for ages and her hair is awesome, its called Flex and it's by Revlon. They sell it at drug stores and it's dirt cheap compared to the $8 shampoos you find out their which end up messing up your hair anyway, I've used it and it really is okay --- so try it out and if you don't like it you'll only be down about $3 bucks.
TiGi's Bed Head products sell at most drug stores, Target, Wal-Mart. They're not extremely expensive ($10-15) but are worth the splurge. If you're looking for something more in a $5-10 range, try Garnier Frutis.
are you crazy
herbal essences. they have certain shampoo and conditoner for certain hair types. i have some and it works great.





i got it from walgreens
i like tresseme. *not sure how to spell it tho* i use it all the time, it makes my hair soft and shiny and its not expensive and best of all you can buy it at wal-mart or target or anywhere.... they have all kinds of stuff that you need... dry hair damaged hair colored hair....it works really good
try herbal essences it works so good and it makes your hair stay smelling good
Um... It would help to know what kind of hair you have: Colored, curly, fine, thick, dry......


There are different kinds of shampoo to use based on what kind of hair you have.


Like I use Paul Mitchell for my very curly hair cause it helps prevent frizz.


It just depends.......different hair needs different care.


Everyone is saying to use Herbal Essences.. but it doesn't work for everyone. I don't use it because it makes my hair very dry and frizzy.


Do you have someone who cuts your hair? Ask them. They would know what kind of hair you have and which would e a good product to use.
Tresemme.


I've been using it for a long time now and LOVE It.


Its under $10.00 for both the shampoo and conditioner.





Its even salon formula, but they sell it at drugstores :]

No comments:

Post a Comment