Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you think Hawian ginger root is a good conditioner, as for my shampoo lemon complex?

The Hawian ginger root is supposed to make it silky feeling and soft, as for the lemon complex shampoo it's suppose to make it shiny. Do you think this is true or are all shampoo and conditioners the same, because that's what my step dad said the only difference is they have fancy bottles and that means they'll be more expensive, but personally I don't think that's true. Compare Garnier fructis with Suave there's a major difference in my opinion.Do you think Hawian ginger root is a good conditioner, as for my shampoo lemon complex?
Did you know this question was in Beer, Wine %26amp; Spirits?


Yes they are different, but not different to justify the selections or prices! Ginger %26amp; lemon are good together but you question is hard to understand. Are you making your own shampoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment