Monday, August 23, 2010

Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair?

I have hair that goes just past my shoulder blades and can't find a good shampoo and conditioner for it. I really want to make it soft, smooth and silky. Can anyone reccomend some good brands/products for me? Thanks.


Kisses,


Posh Totty xx.Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair?
Try some of these natural hair conditioners...





http://www.associatedcontent.com/article鈥?/a>





There are some great tips about repairing damaged hair. You'll find a bunch of recipes for conditioners and moisturizing treatments too.





I hope this helps!





Have a great day! :)Shampoo and Conditioner for my hair?
you have the same hair as i do and i recomend Pantene. It definetly gives you softness, smoothness, and silkyness. For a little extra shine try going old school and use honey and manayse. it reallyy bring the shine on.
everyone always says that my hair is really soft...


i use pantene shampoo, dove conditioner, and after my hair is dry i rub in about a coin-sized amount of this glossing polish made by


proc!aim, it has aloe and natural oils in it and moisturizes hair and makes it shiny and soft and eliminates frizz. and it smells really really good.
my hair was dry and krink until i used aussie moist conditioner


i use head n shoulder shampoo(dis dont really moisture hair)


then my fave aussie moist conditioner(this really moisturizes hair my hairis now soft and silky cause of it)


then i use special effect silk drops hair serum to make it shiney and less frizzy





also the key to good hair is to comb and brush(not to hard)from root to tip
i would use mane n tail. okay it's horse shampoo but it works so good. it makes your hair softer, smoother, and shiner

No comments:

Post a Comment