Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there any one using brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner by John frieda?

i am using it .i have straight normal hair and i haven`t seen any difference even after a month .Any one tried it as well with the same results or has someone used it and had g8 success.Any stories out there pls.Is there any one using brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner by John frieda?
I got lured into the claim that it does something special for brown hair. It doesn't. It smells good, but I don't see how it does anything that ordinary shampoos and conditioners. In fact, I looked at the ingredients, which are quite similar to most of the less expensive products available. It's just a marketing ploy- to make women (and some men) feel like they have a ';special'; product that does something for their specific hair color that no other product will do.Is there any one using brilliant brunette shampoo and conditioner by John frieda?
I'm using the same one for blondes and i hate it. I find it weighs my wavy fine hair down. Plus it made my color look ashy.
I've been using the brilliant brunette products for about a year and I love them (especially because they smell like chocolate!) I have straight, thin hair and I find that I get the best results when I use the volumizing shampoo--the regular moisturizing one really flattened my hair. I also use some of the other products, like the finishing cream and the mousse. I'm not sure what kind of difference you're looking for, but it's not really going to make a difference in the color of your hair despite what the name suggests. You can get lots of shine with the finishing cream, and there's also another gel that you can put in your hair (I forget what it's called, something with ';shine'; in the name probably)--you put it in immediately after getting out of the shower and your hair comes out extra shiny, which illuminates different shades of brown in your hair a little bit.
my girlfriend uses it and I can't see the difference. try telling her it's a waist of money! think only 2 shampoos make a difference if you need it: conditioner and anti-dandruff.
I have tried the brunette and it made my hair seem dull. Switched to the red and like it more.
i use it but i am gonna change because it weighs my beautiful curly/wavy hair down.
I hate jonh frieda i have used his shampoo and condtioner and it just made my hair look soo washed out i swiched to pantene pro-v blonde expressions and i love it it made my hair way shiny i've got loads of complements maybe you should swich?

No comments:

Post a Comment