Saturday, August 21, 2010

Whta is your favourite shampoo and conditioner to use?

Pantene is great, just love it. And never buy anything from the salon, it's always WAY over priced and the salon makes a ton of money for the latest rainforest herb gimmick.Whta is your favourite shampoo and conditioner to use?
Biolage - I know it's outrageously expensive, but the one time I splurged on it, I wasn't sorry. It really made my hair feel absolutely wonderful!Whta is your favourite shampoo and conditioner to use?
Shampoo: Aveda Shampure


Conditioner: Aveda Cherry Almond Bark
I prefer Pantene.
Frederick Fekkai is the best shampoo and conditioner money can buy!
Pantene
Anything by MATRIX and Dove
Pantene....nothing compares.
Garnier Frutis Long %26amp; Strong
Pantene-they just came out with shampoo and conditioner for brunettes and it makes my hair look great! Smooth, shiny--just look at my avatar!! lol Isn't that great hair??
Herbal Essences
Aussie
please do not buy anything from the drug store. get it from your salon. products that are sold in drugstores are cheaper cause they have chemically derived ingredients that can damage the hair in the long run. Products that are sold in the salon are made from more natural ingredients that is why they are more expensive. This is going on your head spend the dough!!!!!!
Dove. It keeps my hair soft, not greasy
I use FrizzEase, cos my hair is really frizzy. It helps if you chose a style, like Style Straight, cos i don't like my hair naturally, which is quite curly.





%26lt;3
Whatever my wife buys and puts in the shower. So, today it is whatever is probably on sale at target.
Johnson's Baby Shampoo or Loreal kids strawberry, I get dandruff if I change shampoos usually, but if I use kiddy ones they're fine.
I loove Bed Head shampoo and conditioner.... it smells so good
Ultimate blonde good stuff....
Herbal Essences
Any of the Suave line have used them forever and I mean forever!I am 50 and my hair is thick and to my waist.Just love all the different scents they have too.It is the cheapest brand for the money but still works just as good or better than expensive brands.
Back to Basics. Lots of Variety to chose from and leaves the hair smelling superfresh and fruity! Yum.
shampoo: loreal and conditioner:the same but for colored hair.
Jinx_U said it best.....Biolage Cost a little more then most do, but I love it and they way my hair is so freaking hard to manage it was the best thing for it... I color a lot and do so much to it and it never frizzes and never does anything I do not want it to do, before I started using it I had such nappy looking hair.... seriously, so frizzy and nasty... but hey what you pay for is what it will give you in return. products in drug stores contain detergant... like the kind you wash your dishes with... if you ever call the number on the back of the bottle they will send you a list of ALL ingrediants and detergant....... is one of them.
Head and Shoulders combined shampoo and conditioner for regular hair. One of my mates uses Wash and Go, another, who has no hair just goes. har har..
tresemme shampoo and conditioner is the best it keeps your hair looking great and feels so soft
Design Line Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Regis. My hair is chemically treated so it's hard to find something to moisturize it enough. this shampoo and conditioner is fabulous! They also have a Conditioning masque that is great
I been using Pantene and the condtioner since I been in school, and that was 15 yrs ago and I still use it.
My favorite is Motions Herbal Salon because the shampoo is a detangler which works great cause my hair type is wavy and the conditioner makes your hair bone straight so it's easier to blow dry while wet.
Pantene is the GREATEST!
Dove b/c it gives my hair body and is not greasy.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment