Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shampoo and Conditioner for curly, dry damaged hair?

So I have extremely curly, dry damaged hair. And I've tried just about everything under the sun. I've tried salon products, and I've tried numerous domestic products. I just can't seem to find that one perfect shampoo and conditioner for me. Everytime I go to a different hair stylist its always the same thing 'Oh you have such beautiful hair'. But I just don't see it. I would really love for my hair to be less frizzy and my curls to be more defined. Any suggestions! please.Shampoo and Conditioner for curly, dry damaged hair?
I have the same problem here but what i did


was use the Dove Damage Repair Shampoo which


is really working for me! Plus I use a deep conditioner


to really hydrate it. This is what i suggest you do:





%26gt;Brush your hair before getting in the shower


to avoid knots and tangles


%26gt;Get a wide-tooth comb for the shower or use


your fingers to gently run it through your hair


%26gt;Always wash with cold water; this closes the


uplifted ends in your hair


%26gt;Shampoo really good


%26gt;Put your normal conditioner in your hair


%26amp;I would suggest leaving it in for at least 3 min.


%26gt;Wash it out and put in a deep conditioner


You're suppose to use it once or twice a week


but i use it every time LOL


%26gt;Rinse with cool water


%26gt;Don't RUB your hair with the towel-your hair


is very delicate and fragile when wet


%26gt;Put in some Curl Shaping cream-I suggest using


Loreal Curl Shaping Cream(it works really good)


%26gt;Don't touch your hair when drying-it will cause it to frizz





And try not to use any heating appliances:)


Good Luck! [:Shampoo and Conditioner for curly, dry damaged hair?
HEY! I have curly long (below shoulders) hair and i use pantene.


I love it. U should try it. I also use pantene gel which i also like a lot. Another thing i use is a thing called ';Pure Shine Frizz Remedy'; Its a small bottle and the product inside it is clear. Well i like putting this stuff in after i wash my hair(while its wet). try it. maybe it'll work for u.


But everyone has different hair so maybe its not going to work for u but i really hope it will!=)))
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment