Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ive been using mane tail shampoo & conditioner for a month now, but i got falling hair.. the style is good.?

i want to be assured that using mane n tail is totally safe for my hair..Ive been using mane tail shampoo %26amp; conditioner for a month now, but i got falling hair.. the style is good.?
in my own experience, i th0ught mane n tail w0uld thickened my hair (just like what others said) but n my case, it only made my hair falling (it g0t w0rst). S0, i switched to David Sal0n hair shampoo. And it works good on me.Maybe mane n tail works to other people. It really depends. But n0t to meIve been using mane tail shampoo %26amp; conditioner for a month now, but i got falling hair.. the style is good.?
I do not understand?? Whats falling hair?? and what about your style?? Mane and Tail is alright but its not the best to me..It just made my hair hard and nappy.
I think it is safe, but I didn't like it. Made my hair feel dirty, I think there are better products out there.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment