Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Which Shampoo/Conditioner Is Better For Growing My Hair Longer,Softer,Healthier?

Garnier Fructise Length and Strength, Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths, Or Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Which Shampoo/Conditioner Is Better For Growing My Hair Longer,Softer,Healthier?
It depends on what you are specifically looking for.





Garnier Fructise Length and Strength: a very good shampoo for keeping your hair in good condition to grow, if you already have well-maintained hair. This does not significantly help damage and adds very little softness. Cleans the best.





Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship: Smells Incredible, and works very, very well. Excellent at helping hair to stay soft and grow well, does not provide extensive damage against breakage. Grows hair the best.





Pantene Pro-V Beautiful Lengths: Wonderful. Makes hair silky smooth and soft, with a beautiful scent. Repairs damage the best of all of them. Leaves hair looking the best.





The choice is up to you! Which Shampoo/Conditioner Is Better For Growing My Hair Longer,Softer,Healthier?
Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship: First of all it smells AMAZING! Second of all it does really work. I used it and it grew my bangs out and everything. I recently got a trim and now my hair is on roids! It's growing like crazy.


Good luck!
Pantene
I'd say Pantene Beautiful Lengths. My friend uses it and she has nice hair.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment