Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner smells nicer?

Victoria Secret Love Spell or or Bath and Body Sweet Pea. which smell will stay longer?? Please I dont care about any other shampoos I am just concerned with these two. If you havw used them please respond.. Thanks!!!Which shampoo and conditioner smells nicer?
Sweet Pea all the way. plus, there's no animal products in them.Which shampoo and conditioner smells nicer?
DEFINITELY Sweet Pea! It's my number one choice always. Love Spell is okay..but Sweet Pea has a longer-lasting smell and it's just more pleasant.
i'm not sure about which will last longer, but i prefer the sweet pea smell over the love spell. the love spell smells too candy-like.
sweet pea!
Bath and Body Sweet Pea is amazing...it's my favorite smell from Bath %26amp; Body, and I use it everyday. It keeps my hair silky and smooth, and fresh all the time. Before Sweet Pea, I used Garnier Fructis shampoos, and they are amazing also, they smell like fruit and flowers, it's amazing, but I switched to Sweet Pea during spring/summer so less bugs would be attracted to me! =P Good luck! And, I definitely say Sweet Pea. =]
Sweet Pea.
sweat pea

No comments:

Post a Comment